How can I fix a server error on my Play Store app?

Safu Ptklm

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Re

Select the settings then goto
all settings then there is an option to
Reset to factory settings in system
Then automatically restart the system
Then add new google account and then goto the google playstore and then can
Download apps from google playstore
Thanks

szdrnja

Jan 25, 2019
Visit site
Re: Server error on play store app

Does this happen on any wi-fi network, or just your home network?

Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, then go to Settings>Accounts, remove your Google account completely, then add it back.

Clearing the app data and force restarting it worked for me.

SerenaRoschin

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I factory reset my 2013 Nexus 7. All seemed fine until I tried to to go the play store. "Server Error" and no additional info. Tried all the steps recommended in this thread. Nothing worked. Found the Play Services APK for the version of Android it was running and used FTP from PC (not sure it was needed) and installed. Worked like a charm!

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Do you have 2 Google accounts on your phone? If you do, try deleting one temporarily and try again.
The reason I'm asking is I recently ran into a problem that my play services button was greyed out and I couldn't check for updates. So I went down a rabbit hole search online and found it. For some reason play store does not like multiple Google accounts on one device. So i figured what the heck and deleted one and Viola! Problem solved.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz