How can i fix my softbricked g3?

A

AC Question

Hey, so i have an lg g3 d855, and i read all the treads in this forum, but i can't make it work. I had a g2 before but that phone is completly wasted now, my friend gave me his G3, and it's on bootloop, after the phone frooze for no reason and turned off.

So i literally tried everything i can.
First of all i tried LG flash tool, with the original .tot file and the d855 dll. This one does nothing. After pressing the yellow arrow, and plugging in the phone in download mode, i got a "model information check ERROR".
hxxp://i.imgur.com/XzqYOnl.png

(note: i plugged in a 2.0 port, and i have the original lg driver: LGE ANDROID NET USB SERIAL PORT at com41)
hxxp://i.imgur.com/mTHRWJg.png

After this i tried LG flash tool with the lg g2 dll , i read that in this forum too, and something happened. it started the procedure, the phone is recognise the com41, doing nothing still at 0%, but at 6% (in the computer) it stucked with the error : "we can't communicate with phone [KILO packet]" or with "LAF read GTP failed".
hxxp://i.imgur.com/iA7b5Ht.png

Then i tried the lgup, i got the same error message: "we can't communicate with phone [KILO packet]"
hxxp://i.imgur.com/e3wKbLx.png

And i tried the LG flash tool 2014 with .kdz and it stucked at 4%.

I don't know what else can i do , or what i did wrong, i searched every forum i found but nothing :/ Pleas somebody help me, this is impotant for me.
Also i have a .log file if it can help with troubleshooting.
I changed http to hxxp for the screenshots.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. You may need to consider a JTAG. This can force software back on to your device. However, if there is something wrong with either the USB port or the internal storage, this probably won't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332