How did you buy your Note 3?

Delo773

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't regret paying full price, I couldn't wait 8 months for an upgrade. Best gadget I ever own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't regret paying full price, I couldn't wait 8 months for an upgrade. Best gadget I ever own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I totally agree. Even if my work didn't pay for the Note 3, I would have still paid full price for it. Worth it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I paid 7 large plus for this baby. Had it ever since Oct 2013. .Loving everyday with it. I hasn't disappointed not one little bit. It has made me a Samsung Fanboy, and I will be grabbing the Note 4 as soon as it surfaces. Don't care what it can do, if it carries the name "Note 4", I want it... :D :D :D

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought my first Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $90 on contract on release day. My second Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was free on contract after visa prepaid card on Black Friday weekend.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Connie Litrenta

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Been with Verizon a few years now. About 6 months after renewing my contact i sent my iPhone 5 to to replaced because of a hardware issue, turned out the inside screen had a small crack I couldn't see and ended up being sent a 300 dollar damage device fee. After a few phone calls they would not help even after I told them I would be going to att. I told them I was going to att the next day and I would call tomorrow to cancel my account and make a payment plan. The next morning I get rear ended (on my way to att lol) and after trying to call the police, and my girlfriend for a ride it turns out they suspended my account when I told them I would be calling to cancel. I called and spoke to a superior and after telling him what happened and telling them I was gonna have my layer handle it, to keep me with Verizon and I'm sure to keep away from legal issues they authorized an extremely early upgrade at a discount price and gave me all kinds of extras. For less than 200 dollars I walked out of Verizon with a new note 3, an otter box case, blue tooth head set, car window mount, a car charger, extra house charger, and a pack of screen protectors.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ahhh, nothing like the "L" word to bring people to their senses. Dontcha just love it?

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine through Best Buys Buy Back Program. I turned in my GS3 and got $210 for it, and the upgrade would have cost me $300, so it netted out to be $90. Since I was still two months away from my true upgrade date I had to pay $100 to move up my upgrade, but if I had waited until my true upgrade date, my BB credit would have fallen to $140, so at the end of the day it cost me $190. Couldn't be happier.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Bought mine for full retail ($699) through the equipment purchase plan at Verizon. This allowed me to keep unlimited data and I will own my phone in 12 months. It added about $60 to my monthly bill.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Purchased from VZW with a discount code for $50.00 and traded in an old smartphone for a $100 gift card. Phone was on sale for $199 so net price will be $49.99. I just received the phone last Wednesday.

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Bought for $300 at Verizon under contract, had to sacrifice unlimited data. (here he sheds a tear.... )

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
AT&T Next plan back in October for $679. Just paid it off with my tax return and switched to the 10GB plan. All our phones are now $15 per month. Saving $60 with 4 more GB than before.

Posted via Android Central App