How did you buy your Note 3?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
$740, Locked Grin ever since the first day I purchased it. I honestly can say, that is to me, it is/was worth every penny. Like it so much, that as soon as they mention a Note 4, I am getting it.. :D

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Went with the Verizon Edge plan ($29.01 a month) using my line that was previously occupied by my Blackberry Z10 ...SMILE. My two lines (actually 3 Wifey) are on seperate years so I can always upgrade every year

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I got lucky at work! We were changing to a new plan and was told if I paid the phone cost I could get what I wanted. At that time Verizon had a special on the Note 3 for $199 and now it's mine!
We have unlimited talk & text and I just have to be careful with data. I use a lot of Wi-Fi!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Love the replies. Shows how we all go different ways to end up at the same place, with the awesome note 3 :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Upgraded mine and my wife's AT&T Note 2 using AT&T Next 18 plan and sold both Note 2's for $500.00 on Craigslist. Very happy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I've never used Swappa. Did some research online, seems legit. Has anyone ever bough through them?

I've bought and sold with Swappa and have had no issues.

I got my Note 3 at Costco. :) It literally cost me $0 down, no tax or anything and $29 a month on T-Mobile's EIP. :cool:

HothTron

Banned
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Was wanting to replace my Note 2 cause I was having MMS issues and AT&T was being of NO help getting it fixed especially since I moved outa state last year. I finally gave up and decided to give T-Mobile a try and plus they were gonna pay off my cancel fee with ATT and also paid me back for having to change my old number because it wasn't able to be ported, they credited me what ATT charged for that and I got a new Note 3. Plus my credit gave me 0$ down and my Note 2 trade in credit paid of sales tax with extra left over!

I'm now pink!

oQJ2LzO.jpg

6lU4hbt.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe