How do i get bootlogger mode off my android moto g play?

AprilNightmare

Feb 26, 2022
Visit site
Long story short lost my phone found it outside after it had rained put phone in rice took it out plugged it in to charge turned it on it worked.. well I was going to restart the device for a reason I don't remember now and when it came back on it was on bootlogger page and When I hit/hold the power key to start the phone like it says on bootlogger page it does nothing just stays on page...
What do I do?
It's a moto g play running android version 11

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome.

If it were mine I’d put it in a very warm, but not hot, dry place for a long time and hope for the best.
If there is water in it, charging and powering on may have done damage. Furthermore, water damage tends to be progressive.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
If you can't restart your phone because it's stuck in a boot loop after being water damaged, it's likely you should just focus on getting a new phone.
Electronic components cannot just fix themselves after being shorted out no matter how long you wait, and just going by your description it does sound like something pretty serious occurred, like the internal storage chip has failed -- i.e. The installed Android operating system resides in the internal storage memory, if internal storage is hosed, there's nothing for your phone to be able to boot up with. At best, apparently your phone is still able to try and start up but it's just the Fast boot/Recovery, the part that initially loads up before passing off to the operating system to start loading. (...and if the internal storage is damaged, any data that was on it is also gone).