How Do I get my Keyboard Back!

J2DABIZO

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I Don't Know What I Pressed But I Lost MY KEYBOARD AND All Ihave is the s-pen writing PAD ON the Bottom. How Do I get the input Method Back to MY keyboard? Sorry for cAPS But this is how its Conning up.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have used stock keyboard in a while but there is a button to press, that is all. Try open up settings on your keyboard,, (pad) and look for the option,, it's there somewhere.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

rich250

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362614843113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362614843113.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 69

808TBolt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Click and hold the mic button. A popup will appear with the other options.

Posted via Android Central App

this is why AndroidCentral rules! :cool:

i hated seeing that SPen keyboard popup. i would switch to the Wnn Keyboard just to be able to type normally (and i hate that keyboard. only use it for the smileys then switch back to the Samsung keyboard)

SidrahAziz

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I just had the same issue with my Samsung galaxy note 3. I didn't know either what I pressed but my keyboard was gone. I didn't find anything helpful on google. I figured out myself and fixed the problem. Thought to help others as well how I did it. Basically, go to phone settings>Controls> language and input then press the setting sign right next to option 'Samsung keyboard' the first option will appear is 'English (uk)' Qwerty keyboard, press the small arrow next to this option. Now change this into 3x4 keyboard then go into this option again and choose back your Qwerty keyboard. That's it...your keyboard is back. Happy typing! :)

Manoj Patil2

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Go to Google play, push another keyboard apps to your mobile from any pc or notebook, after installing newly installed keyboard app set it as default, then from setting make google keyboard as default, you will get the keyboard back....... .........