How do I recover my phone call Window

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I was on a phone call. I mistakenly closed the window showing the call. How can I recover it so I can hang up?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

We really need more information to be more specific with our advice.

What phone do you have?

What have or did you try?

In general there are 3 things you should be able to do.

1) Calls are made with the Phone app, sometimes called a Dialer app, and there should be a notification in the drop down notification shade. Sometimes this notification line item will have a red phone icon that can be tapped to end the call or there will be a drop down marker in that notification that will expand the notification to reveal End Call.

2) If you are on the home screen you should be able to open the Phone app. Back to number 1, tapping that notification in general should also open the Phone app or you can tap the Home button and then open the Phone app. Once open it should be obvious how to end the call.

3) Now this may depend on your device or what OS version you're on but in general this should be true on most devices. Opening the Phone app locate the settings icon, a gear looking icon, or find the 3 dots and navigate to Settings. Usually there will alternative ways to end a call. Most often there is an option to use the Power Button to end the call.

To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave replies, please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582