How do I stop S6 Active from making noise in the Media Volume?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So, lately my phone has been making a sort of "pop" noise every so pften while the Media Volume is high. To clarify, i dont have anything playing in background, or a blown speaker. I will have nothing running and if the Media Volume specificly is high, i can hear a persistent pop noise, almost like a notification.

Colorful Trev

Aug 28, 2019
Visit site
S6 is making a Pop sound

So, lately my phone has been making a sort of "pop" noise every so pften while the Media Volume is high. To clarify, i dont have anything playing in background, or a blown speaker. I will have nothing running and if the Media Volume specificly is high, i can hear a persistent pop noise, almost like a notification.
Made an account after asking before, sorry if this is spammy.

Colorful Trev

Aug 28, 2019
Visit site
Try safe mode little longer

After some exploring, i was able to see an app I use has a new sound feature when people comment, was using the mobile site version and the noise began. And then sure enough the noise began and persisted when I opened and closed the app. Will explore the settings or contact staff, but untill then mystery solved.
The Pictaro streaming app if it matters.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
After some exploring, i was able to see an app I use has a new sound feature when people comment, was using the mobile site version and the noise began. And then sure enough the noise began and persisted when I opened and closed the app. Will explore the settings or contact staff, but untill then mystery solved.
The Pictaro streaming app if it matters.
Thank you for the feedback, glad you found it !