How do you know your S6 Edge+ is a Sprint device?

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I bought a phone online (not from Sprint) and everything about it looks like a Sprint phone, the model number, build number, it even came with the box and everything. After many hours trying to activate it on Sprint and them unable to find it in their system they had me run a few tests, there is no Sprint boot animation upon boot, on the box the model number is listed as "SM-G928P UD" they told me the UD stands for unlocked device. So, does anyone still have their box? Does your box list the model number like this? I am just trying to figure out how this could not be a Sprint device when everything on it points to Sprint except them, its like they don't want to activate it because i didn't buy it from them.. :-\ Any info you guys could provide is much appreciated.

BigPuddin

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I thought this was going to be a joke.

Though I suppose you can still make one here: "How do you know your S6 Edge+ is a Sprint device?"

It doesn't work.

Tyler Durden

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I bought a phone online (not from Sprint) and everything about it looks like a Sprint phone, the model number, build number, it even came with the box and everything. After many hours trying to activate it on Sprint and them unable to find it in their system they had me run a few tests, there is no Sprint boot animation upon boot, on the box the model number is listed as "SM-G928P UD" they told me the UD stands for unlocked device. So, does anyone still have their box? Does your box list the model number like this? I am just trying to figure out how this could not be a Sprint device when everything on it points to Sprint except them, its like they don't want to activate it because i didn't buy it from them.. :-\ Any info you guys could provide is much appreciated.

My box says SM-G928P UD
I bought my S6 edge plus directly from Sprint.

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Check the imei # to make sure it's not blacklisted, a lot of sites provide this service for free, don't pay for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leeuchytil