How is the glass toughness for the camera lens of the one plus 3? Is it easily broken?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Well... Mine hasn't broken yet...

I don't know what kind of glass is used, but given its size it will probably be incredibly difficult to break. I'd say if you manage to subject it to enough shock to break it, it'll probably be the least of your worries.

robef

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I just dropped mine from about 3 feet and it landed completely flat on its back on a hardwood floor, with no case, and the camera doesn't even have a scratch!

matchtrader2000

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Probably difficult to say how easy it is to break, but I once had an unexplained break of a camera lens on an LG G4 I owned a few years back. I have always ordered a Dbrand camera skin for the camera lens of every phone I have owned since. It's probably overkill, but for a few bucks it gives me piece of mind against breaks and scratches. Of course, since I use my phone without a case, my risk of breaking the screen is far more significant, but for a cost of less than a cup of coffee and virtually no impact on the look or feel of the phone, the Dbrand solution is perfect for me.