How many games can I have on my Hisense tablet?

A

AC Question

how many games can i have on my hisense tablet?

My bother says that I can get 111 games but my dad says he does not now so how many games or apps can I get on my hisense tablet??

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: how many games can i have on my hisense tablet?

Hello. Your device will have certain space allocated for app storage. The entire device storage, less operating system, is not available to apps.
111 apps is within reason, but regular apps take far less space than games. Regular updates add significant extra data.
If you have external sd capability you can move part of some downloaded apps to the sd card.

I have around 100 apps on an 8gb Moto G.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

It's like asking how many coins you can get in a particular container. We don't know the size of the coins - or, in this case, the size of the games. You can install as many as you want, until the tablet starts giving you messages that it's running out of space. I've had over 300 apps on a phone. (I also had a 29GB file stored on internal storage this morning, for a short time. copied it to my desktop, then deleted it. The phone didn't like having so little space left.)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I misread that one when I replied.
I was talking regular apps not games, which are usually much bigger.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

It's like asking how many coins you can get in a particular container. We don't know the size of the coins - or, in this case, the size of the games. You can install as many as you want, until the tablet starts giving you messages that it's running out of space. I've had over 300 apps on a phone. (I also had a 29GB file stored on internal storage this morning, for a short time. copied it to my desktop, then deleted it. The phone didn't like having so little space left.)
The Hisense Sero 7 Pro has 8gb rom, Sero 8 16gb, and 7 LT 4GB of rom, so little of that would be app space?