How many of you think the Honor 8 is a flagship spec phone?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure they tried everything they could do. They know apps are important and won't let it get away. But if devs won't do it, nothing you can do about that.
There's always something that they can do. Whether or not Microsoft is willing to go there is another issue.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
The Plus is the more popular model I believe
That's a really hard and true tough one you stated their. If I had to make an educated guess I would venture to guess that the original iPhone 4.7 inch still does better in sales for the moment. This would a fun fact to know for sure. It always seems like plus models do better but it not the same with apple typically. That's why they have stuck with that original 4.7 inch design for four years straight because sales of this size phone have been off the charts. If the plus is doing anything compared to the 4.7 inch iPhone it's simply finally starting to catch up to the original size iPhone. It's way way more popular than you realize. I am quite sure if we could find factual numbers you'd see what I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure the original iPhone still out sells the plus model as the plus is still considered a niche type device but I will say that it's finally starting to become more of an even playing field though. I just think it has not yet quite caught up to the the sells of the original iPhone which I'd the 4.7 that design is iconic and probably the most popular smart phone design in the entire US market. That being the original 4.7 iPhone which was originally released on the iPhone 6. I remember it all to well as I was very used to the 5 and 5s size and I remember thinking that the 4.7 was a bit too large for me at the time due to being used to the small 5 and 5s but I soon fell in love with the 4.7 design and it's been my favorite iPhone ever since. I don't think I'm in the minority here. This applies to the majority of iPhone users still so the 5.5 inch plus is still considered to be a niche type market for apple compared to Android. It's a totally different world with apple. I think the 5.5 is finally starting to catch up to the original but I don't believe that they sell more plusses than they do regular 4.7 inch original iPhones yet. Some find a factual article related to this and post it. I'd be curious to know for sure as I'm just basing my thoughts off how well I know apple and how iconic the original iPhone design is to majority of the iPhone buyers out there.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That's a really hard and true tough one you stated their. If I had to make an educated guess I would venture to guess that the original iPhone 4.7 inch still does better in sales for the moment. This would a fun fact to know for sure. It always seems like plus models do better but it not the same with apple typically. That's why they have stuck with that original 4.7 inch design for four years straight because sales of this size phone have been off the charts. If the plus is doing anything compared to the 4.7 inch iPhone it's simply finally starting to catch up to the original size iPhone. It's way way more popular than you realize. I am quite sure if we could find factual numbers you'd see what I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure the original iPhone still out sells the plus model as the plus is still considered a niche type device but I will say that it's finally starting to become more of an even playing field though. I just think it has not yet quite caught up to the the sells of the original iPhone which I'd the 4.7 that design is iconic and probably the most popular smart phone design in the entire US market. That being the original 4.7 iPhone which was originally released on the iPhone 6. I remember it all to well as I was very used to the 5 and 5s size and I remember thinking that the 4.7 was a bit too large for me at the time due to being used to the small 5 and 5s but I soon fell in love with the 4.7 design and it's been my favorite iPhone ever since. I don't think I'm in the minority here. This applies to the majority of iPhone users still so the 5.5 inch plus is still considered to be a niche type market for apple compared to Android. It's a totally different world with apple. I think the 5.5 is finally starting to catch up to the original but I don't believe that they sell more plusses than they do regular 4.7 inch original iPhones yet. Some find a factual article related to this and post it. I'd be curious to know for sure as I'm just basing my thoughts off how well I know apple and how iconic the original iPhone design is to majority of the iPhone buyers out there.

Actually I did search before I posted what I said previously. So this was quick to find again!

uploadfromtaptalk1511208666331.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.fa...utselling-smaller-iphone-7s-new-holiday-data-

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
The Plus model usually always get sold out before the regular model first.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
That’s really interesting to me. I totally thought the regular iconic design of the original iPhone still out sold the plus. When I was setting my moms new iPhone 8 up and putting her screen protector on I just kept thinking to myself wow this phone is so huge lol. I’m glad they didn’t abandon the 4.7 inch iPhone then. There is definitely still a strong market out there for like myself but I was totally wrong for sure. Now I will say I like the plus if I’m going to watch a movie or something but every day I much prefer the 4.7 inch iPhone in every way. So much easier to use. Easier to carry around. Out in your pocket. Just easier in general but I suppose larger screens are what sells the best. I personally like having one of each but still for a daily driver I would restart a 5 inch phone for sure. Everyone’s tastes are different but according to the graphs more people prefer the bigger phones. I have tried to but I always go back to the smaller phones for every day use. I just find them to be much easier in every aspect. I guess more and more people are useijt their phones for lots of media purposes which I do prefer a larger phone in that regard. Day to day tasks though it’s so much easier to carry around a 5 inch or around that size phone to me personally than to carry around a huge 5.5 or 5.7 inch screen phone. I think it’s all in what you became used to because I’ve certainly tried going to a larger screen several times with android as my daily phone but in the end I just found them too large to easily use and put in my pocket and to be obscure as well. The less the bulk the better to me. Now that I have this awesome skin on my new iPhone 8 I am beginning to think it was pointless for me to have ordered cases for it. I honestly don’t think I’ll even use a case now as one it adds bulk and two I like the way my phone now looks and I don’t want to cover it up now lol. I know that’s dangerous but carrying a smaller phone is easier to keep a good grip on to ensure I won’t drop it but I know anything could still happen. You never know when the laws of average finally catch up to you as I’ve never dropped my phones hardly at all other than them falling off a table or something but just flat out dropping one I don’t believe I’ve ever done it. I know I’ve certainly never broken one by dropping it.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
That’s really interesting to me. I totally thought the regular iconic design of the original iPhone still out sold the plus. When I was setting my moms new iPhone 8 up and putting her screen protector on I just kept thinking to myself wow this phone is so huge lol. I’m glad they didn’t abandon the 4.7 inch iPhone then. There is definitely still a strong market out there for like myself but I was totally wrong for sure. Now I will say I like the plus if I’m going to watch a movie or something but every day I much prefer the 4.7 inch iPhone in every way. So much easier to use. Easier to carry around. Out in your pocket. Just easier in general but I suppose larger screens are what sells the best. I personally like having one of each but still for a daily driver I would restart a 5 inch phone for sure. Everyone’s tastes are different but according to the graphs more people prefer the bigger phones. I have tried to but I always go back to the smaller phones for every day use. I just find them to be much easier in every aspect. I guess more and more people are useijt their phones for lots of media purposes which I do prefer a larger phone in that regard. Day to day tasks though it’s so much easier to carry around a 5 inch or around that size phone to me personally than to carry around a huge 5.5 or 5.7 inch screen phone. I think it’s all in what you became used to because I’ve certainly tried going to a larger screen several times with android as my daily phone but in the end I just found them too large to easily use and put in my pocket and to be obscure as well. The less the bulk the better to me. Now that I have this awesome skin on my new iPhone 8 I am beginning to think it was pointless for me to have ordered cases for it. I honestly don’t think I’ll even use a case now as one it adds bulk and two I like the way my phone now looks and I don’t want to cover it up now lol. I know that’s dangerous but carrying a smaller phone is easier to keep a good grip on to ensure I won’t drop it but I know anything could still happen. You never know when the laws of average finally catch up to you as I’ve never dropped my phones hardly at all other than them falling off a table or something but just flat out dropping one I don’t believe I’ve ever done it. I know I’ve certainly never broken one by dropping it.
Apple users been asking for a larger screen for years. I'm not surprised it's the more popular model

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nope that's not the case. Most have been wanting the larger model for a while now