How much do we think the Note 7 will cost?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 7 to be shipped to customers on Aug 2?? $700-800 bucks!

I would be willing to bet that like last year,the phone is announced on monday and in stores on friday. It seemed to work really well for them last year.

But the announcement will be on a Tuesday :).

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: Note 7 to be shipped to customers on Aug 2?? $700-800 bucks!

Based on recent rumors, pre-orders may happen this week, depending on the carrier, for August 2nd delivery.
Trust me no complaints here if this is true however I doubt if the carriers will have any specific specs on the Note 7 prior to the announcement on Aug 2nd.

It'll sorta steal Samsung's thunder so to speak !?!?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If this phone is priced really really high it might be wise to hold off a bit and see if they lower the price on the phone if sales are slow.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If this phone is priced really really high it might be wise to hold off a bit and see if they lower the price on the phone if sales are slow.
Depends on promotion. Around launch, Verizon offered the s7 bogo, plus free s2 smartwatch. Other companies also offered bogo, but I believe only with vr.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't care about the watch though. I got it already and don't need another. I hope I'm not paying more for a watch I don't need and anyways the Gear S2 is overrated. I got one. I wouldn't spend the money on it again.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't care about the watch though. I got it already and don't need another. I hope I'm not paying more for a watch I don't need and anyways the Gear S2 is overrated. I got one. I wouldn't spend the money on it again.

Last time they were free -- they won't force you to buy a watch :p.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I mean I'd admit that would be better than the VR headset still. I remember that pre order deal for the VR head set it was taking people months to get their VR though.

Yeah unfortunately some people ran into issues. I didn't wait too long to get mine.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
$899 unless you buy from Best Buy which charges more than VZW for some reason

Yea, Best Buy always charges more for carrier phones. I don't know why they do that or why people like on Verizon would pay more to buy it from Best Buy instead of just buying it at a carrier store or if it's out of stock just order it from the carrier.

Some of Best Buys unlocked phones are cheaper than the carrier though. They want $769 for unlocked S7 edge compared to a locked one $790 from Tmobile for example.

I don't think it will be $900. I'm thinking $800 for the base model If it's a lot more I might consider the unlocked S7 edge from best buy then.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The point is free... Verizon offered a choice of free vr or free s2. I would take the free s2 any day. You can easily resell it and buy a vr with money to spare

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers