[How to] Clockworkmod recovery/ Return to Stock / Use Odin

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i had a problom so i had to go back to stock so this is what i did. i flashed dl09 in odin then cwm. started phone up unrooted mind you. turned it off and went into recovery. apply zip. then i installed the new zip from sd card new cwm. then dl30 then the new aosp screen lock. and i was rooted

geosnipe

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
CORRECT! I went to my VZ store where one of the reps is a droid pro, he gave me all the stock zips and tars to revover with. phone is not bricked. All help is much appreciated!

terrell

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
red triangle

can the same thing be done on the g2 because i've been having problems tryin 2 do it i cnt get into cwm all i keep gettin is this red triangle whenever i try 2 go aboot in recovery r something that red triangle pops up so if u can please help me

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
can the same thing be done on the g2 because i've been having problems tryin 2 do it i cnt get into cwm all i keep gettin is this red triangle whenever i try 2 go aboot in recovery r something that red triangle pops up so if u can please help me

its a different method, they are two different phones and not even the same company.....i dont know much about HTC products..

Reactions: terrell

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

can you boot up regular?

McBane

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So what is the most stable version of CWM for DL30 if you intend to use ROM manager? Have they released a DL30 version yet?

crash1781

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
i'm having problems using rom manager to make a back up.
it reboots and attemts to back up but throws an error.

Waiting for SD Card to mount (1s)
E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0pt1)
(Device or resource busy)

sd card timeout??? it keeps repeating that error for (20s) to (1s)

how do i fix this?

also my boot animation is gone, still plays the sound. is that due to the kernel change? i don't want to load any custom roms or kernels till i can get a back up made.

Last edited:

crash1781

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
ok so what method did you use to apply clockwork...

i used odin and the CWMRecovery_DJ05_DL09.tar.md5 file.

followed post 2 section 2.

had to boot directly into CWM to get the backup to work, but still gives me the same errors when i try to use rom manager to install new roms.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
What if you install directly from clockwork
i used odin and the CWMRecovery_DJ05_DL09.tar.md5 file.

followed post 2 section 2.

had to boot directly into CWM to get the backup to work, but still gives me the same errors when i try to use rom manager to install new roms.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I dont remember,, but put your phone debugging mode, plug in..while plugged in restart your phone.then try to mount the card..if it doesn't unplug plug back and try to mount again
any clue where rom manager downloads to?

i cannot access my sd card from pc anymore for some reason.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf