How To Disable Charge Complete Notification

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've seen this asked before, but haven't found a fix yet. This was never a problem until lollipop. I use clock plus as a bedside clock and use the built in Samsung alarm app. In the middle of the night, my phone will light up the room saying charge complete. It won't go off unless I swipe it away. Is there any fix for this?

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that someone suggested that the notification will not come on if the phone is locked. So I've tried plugging the phone in, then manually turning the screen off and then back on. It brings up the lock screen, but when the screen times out, it comes back on by itself and is already unlocked and on the home screen. Tried multiple times.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I read somewhere that someone suggested that the notification will not come on if the phone is locked. So I've tried plugging the phone in, then manually turning the screen off and then back on. It brings up the lock screen, but when the screen times out, it comes back on by itself and is already unlocked and on the home screen. Tried multiple times.

Down load an app called battery HD. There is a setting to disable 100% battery notification. Can also set times to disable it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Down load an app called battery HD. There is a setting to disable 100% battery notification. Can also set times to disable it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-29-22-32-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-29-22-32-48.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 18

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded battery HD and went through the settings and turned off all notifications but my phone still lit up last night.