How to go back To stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddvermilion

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Any time man, thanks alot... i may have to rewrite that whole thing and clean it up , im looking at it and it seems kind of cluttered and busy. opinion?
If the person good at following instructions, then they should be okay! If I can do it then anyone can! lol You make it clear what to do, and there are even pictures of what it should look like! So if someone doesn't understand it, then I don't know what to say!

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE HELP!!!!! I need to UNROOT my Fascinate. I've tried all the links to recover, to no avail. Can somebody PLEASE post back to stock files so I can unroot? Thank you all in advance.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
PLEASE HELP!!!!! I need to UNROOT my Fascinate. I've tried all the links to recover, to no avail. Can somebody PLEASE post back to stock files so I can unroot? Thank you all in advance.

Welcome to android central, are you looking to just unroot, is it acceptable to lose all your data?

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
ok downloaded files, is c:/ supposed to be the phone drive? Because, F:/ is the drive recognized by the computer. I've mounted the phone, but cannot find the "drive/directory with the root apk in it. :(

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
changes

whats up there droid .. did a newer update come along for the Fascinate ? and whats the deals on people changing to DL09 etc .. i am EB01 and wondering do i need to make some changes or are the changes worth the time n effort
thx man ..papa54

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
whats up there droid .. did a newer update come along for the Fascinate ? and whats the deals on people changing to DL09 etc .. i am EB01 and wondering do i need to make some changes or are the changes worth the time n effort
thx man ..papa54

who is changing to DL09, and the latestet rom would be Superclean 2.9.1 but otherwise Stock EB01 is the latest build

riceje7

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
possible stupid question but as i'm relatively new to custom roms and schtuff here goes anyway: does a stock restore, i.e. using odin in the manner described one the first page, also restore to the original kernel?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
possible stupid question but as i'm relatively new to custom roms and schtuff here goes anyway: does a stock restore, i.e. using odin in the manner described one the first page, also restore to the original kernel?

The kernel is included in the ROM, so it will restore to whatever the kernel is for the build to which you restore. If you do a stock restore to DI01, you will have the DI01 kernel, same with DL09 or stock EB01

hero8282

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Is there a reason the links in the first page aren't working? I want to take my phone back to stock. but the link says the page does not exist. HELP!!

kaiu14us

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
ugh

i don't know if im the only person experiencing this but the drop box links are not working. It just shows error 404 page can't be found. I would be really grateful if i could get some other links to the downloads.

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novigator