How to remove the blue color on my scrren

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone is samsung galaxy Note 5 and the battery is unremovable.i poured water on it accidentally and did not think something bad could happen i just swiped the screen with a dry towel and left it like that.today in the morning the screen partially turned to blue every thing works except i can not see clearly what i touch.when i remove the phone cover i found water on it and thought water is the problem.so please help me to fix it.and how much worse could it go?could it cover the whole screen and be a barrier to see it at all?

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
My phone is samsung galaxy Note 5 and the battery is unremovable.i poured water on it accidentally and did not think something bad could happen i just swiped the screen with a dry towel and left it like that.today in the morning the screen partially turned to blue every thing works except i can not see clearly what i touch.when i remove the phone cover i found water on it and thought water is the problem.so please help me to fix it.and how much worse could it go?could it cover the whole screen and be a barrier to see it at all?
You may have to get the screen replaced.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You poured water on the screen or it was submerged?