How to Root Firefly Aurii Razor Plus 4G?

KurtGberts

Jun 2, 2018
Visit site
I been trying to root my Phone for a few weeks and been learning but mostly downloading ROMS compatible to my Device, Drivers for USB debugging, and Recovery Files in my SDcard in preparation of Rooting my phone but haven't found a way yet :(

Farmaroot couldn't find any vulnerables
OneClickRoot can't find my drivers and just says "force install drivers" then I click root, click agree, but nothing happened. :(
I've Successfully Unlocked Bootloader which is how I root my phone but can't exactly find how though
I can't install Kingoroot.exe and Kingroot.exe in my Windows because they're an error and Undefined
I don't want spyware on my phone so no Kingoroot.apk :p
I've been trying to install SDK but it takes too long but it's been going okay

thanks to any answers that came anywhere in the future <3

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I think i found the phone, Does it have Android version 7.0? If it does, an app/script file is probably not going to root your device. Part of the new process is to install a custom boot image, but I have no idea what else to do beyond that.

KurtGberts

Jun 2, 2018
Visit site
  • Does it have Android version 7.0?
Yeah, it does!
  • then an app/script file is probably not going to root your device.
Awww.... :(

• install a custom boot image
Which is how actually? The Phone I have is Infected with filthy Adware (Omacp, mediatek.omacp, mediatek.simprossessor, svox.pico and FotaProvider). Flashing a New Rom and Image was the actually reason why I wanted to Root my Phone.