How to Unlock Aria phone

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Att, and no carrier for that matter, will give you the unlock codes for a phone thats under contract. You can go through a third party by search google for it. Or, if you habe a different att phone lying around somewhere, take it to an att store and have them put that phone on your number and take the aria off. Wait a day or two and call up att customer service and explain your going over seas. The phone is no longer bound by a contract and they SHOULD give you the unlock codes

If all else fails, try contacting htc and see what they say

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
The phone isn't bound by the contract, the service is. Even switching phones and calling them up won't get them to unlock it. I heard of people having this same issue, and AT&T saying it isn't unlockable yet (ridiculous, since the boot screen says "world phone" on it).

I would try calling AT&T up and when they say no, point this out. If that doesn't work, try talking to their supervisor. If you sound really pissed off about it, they may cave and give it to you. If this doesn't work, you can try one of the unlocking services. It'll cost some money, but not too much.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The phone isn't bound by the contract, the service is. Even switching phones and calling them up won't get them to unlock it. I heard of people having this same issue, and AT&T saying it isn't unlockable yet (ridiculous, since the boot screen says "world phone" on it).

I would try calling AT&T up and when they say no, point this out. If that doesn't work, try talking to their supervisor. If you sound really pissed off about it, they may cave and give it to you. If this doesn't work, you can try one of the unlocking services. It'll cost some money, but not too much.

Correct the phone itself is not under a contract, but if the company sees you are using the phone that is bounc to a number that is on contract, same thing. All other phones you have to take the phone off of the account so when customer service looks up the IMEI it comes up as " NOT IN CONTRACT"

Vettel

Jan 21, 2011
www.aria-phones.com.au
In the field of telecommunications, cordless phones became a top pick for consumers since its handy and it only consumes a small space for placement. Its features are almost the same with mobile phones except that it?s much bigger. Cordless phones are good choice especially when used at home.

THE DLO

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Call ATT after hours and tell them I'd reason for wanting to unlock the phone. They should give u the code as well as the instructions. That's how I got my bb unlocked.

P.s. my phone was in contract....in fact I had just gotten it that week I believe.

Sent from my HTC Aria using Tapatalk

Vettel

Jan 21, 2011
www.aria-phones.com.au
You can call a representative from aria phone services that can solve your problem as how to unlock the phone. Majority of small scaled businesses find that phone plays a big part in the success of the company. This is because without a phone it is very difficult to communicate with their existing and prospective client. Aria phone system is the best phone system that can be used to increase the sales of any business.

iamraja

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Unlock Aria phone

Hi,
Its always possible to unlock your phone through network.I Think AT&T might have said that it is impossible because they always prefer to use their network.you don't worry.you can get the unlock codes through online providers.i got the unlock code for HTC desire at simpleunlocking.com . here you can get the code easily.....

All the best.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky