How's the Typing / Keyboard?

cmiquel

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I moved from BB Bold with keyboard.
Took a weekend to get use to this. I am dependent upon voice and spell checking in advanced of my typing to make it easier.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I have somewhat big fingers and typing on portrait works well for the most part but htc's auto correct works really well and takes care about 98% of my errors. But landscape typing is perfect. Sure its smaller than its cousin the EVO, but like any and all touchscreens your fingers will adapt to it and all will be fine.

You are right about that. With every device that I have owned, I have been able to quickly adjust to the size and feel. I was just shocked that it was so small.

DroidNoobie

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I was shocked too when I received my Aria...I was coming from a BB 8900 and never thought the Aria would be a little smaller than the 8900...lol but I love this little phone! :)

REDDEVILVS

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ive been known to have sausage fingers but the Aria screen and texting works fine 98% of the time for me !! I love the Google speech to text when texting....allthough some people in public give me a look when I speak into the phone to "text"...........lol

RoyHobbs

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Shapewriter. Like Swype, this to was taking off the Market. However if you can find the QR Code for it, it does still exist on the Market.

That is how I got it. ;)