HTC EVO 4G or MOTO DROID X?

HTC EVO 4G or MOTO DROID X

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Everyone is making the 4G claim, too bad like 85% of the country can't even use it yet.

yea but I work for Clear and we open 5-10 towers a week, clear is not playing games they are working there butt off to get citys covered so you will get covered they said about 13 more city's this year will have 4G soo and that is big city's like,

New York
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Los Angeles
Miami
Pittsburgh
Salt Lake City
St. Louis
Boston
Washington, D.C.
Denver
Minneapolis
the San Francisco Bay Area

they said to open up to 200 Million more people to 4G internet.
When designing new way of speed for data it takes alot of work. I think there doing a great job and LTE wont be around till end of the year or begging or next year and by time we will have a little over 1/3 of US covered.

G

GenericMessage

yea but I work for Clear and we open 5-10 towers a week, clear is not playing games they are working there butt off to get citys covered so you will get covered they said about 13 more city's this year will have 4G soo and that is big city's like,

New York
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Los Angeles
Miami
Pittsburgh
Salt Lake City
St. Louis
Boston
Washington, D.C.
Denver
Minneapolis
the San Francisco Bay Area

they said to open up to 200 Million more people to 4G internet.
When designing new way of speed for data it takes alot of work. I think there doing a great job and LTE wont be around till end of the year or begging or next year and by time we will have a little over 1/3 of US covered.

The point I made was pretty clear (NO pun intended).

People rushed out to get this phone and the majority can't even fully utilize it.