HTC One M7 Not entering to recovery and struck in boot loop

omid_freesky

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same situation now. after flashing the new rom it didn't reboot. now can't go to recovery mod and keeps rebooting.
did you fix yours? how?

Jorgao Freitz

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem my AT&T HTC ONE only has fastboot mode working no recovery.
Have anyone an IMG file to flash it in fastboot mode.

DEVICE HT34WW910959
(bootloader) version: 0.5

(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000

(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.20.3218.13

(bootloader) version-cpld: None

(bootloader) version-microp: None

(bootloader) version-main: 3.17.502.3

(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF

(bootloader) serialno: HT34WW910959

(bootloader) imei: 354439052186725

(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000

(bootloader) product: m7_ul

(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064

(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000

(bootloader) cidnum: CWS__001

(bootloader) battery-status: good

(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3919mV

(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic

(bootloader) security: off

(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP

(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT

(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-2da61e5e88

(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11

(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!​

Danilo Rivadeneira

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me with HTC One m7 when I was installing the ROM HD revolution with TRWP 2.6.3.3 custom recovery, apparently the file I downloaded was corrupt, what I did was load another custom recovery and I could finally exit the loop, then proceed to install the ROM usually as you want:D

Szegi Andris

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi.
I just get my hands on a used HTC One from ebay.de today, and i've got a problem. This is my first Android phone, so i have no idea what have i done /i know, i'm an ***** -sadly :)/ but i have stuckt in bootloader. Recovery and factory reset are not working.
The bootloader is re-locked, s-on, H-boot version: 1,55,0000
Radio-4a.213263,04
OpenDSP-v32,12,274,0909
OS- 3,63,161,6
CID:VODAP102
i have tried to run some RUU files, but they are all crashed, before the wizard starts, but after asking for admin rights. I don't know why. The last one was this:
RUU_M7_U_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.29.401.2_R_Radio_4A.14.3250.13_10.33.1150.01_release_311663_signed_2_4

I know, i'm one of the biggest *****, but please tell me on a noob language, what i'm supposed to do!

Szegi Andris

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Problem solved.

It was a hell of a fight for a noob like me, but with a lot of search i was able to put a rom to the device and everything is fine now.
First i have unlocked the bootloader whit the bin from htcdev. After this, i was able to get to the recovery, but it was outdated for the most of te roms, So i have installed a new one trough fastboot. Than istalled the htc drivers to PC, Menwhile wipe the phone. With ADB i was able to put the rom to the phone internal memory, And than it was just a few minutes, and done.

Travis Dawes

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
this simple command got my HTC one m7 out of a boot loop thank you very much now i just restore and im golden.

made this account just to thank you you saved me over $300

kittu bhai

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Did any one fix the problem ..my HTC m7 tampered unlocked when trying to enter recovery it's jus showing entering recovery but screen goes black and need to restart again ...please help asap

abu04

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
guys i have a similar problem am stuck with stock rom recovery image flashed to twrp 2.7.0-3.0.0 but none will enter recovery what can i do cause my stock is broken now the screen touch is beginning to fail now pls help

manojvariya

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
i have htc one m7. volume down key was not working and i wanted to update firmware so i have downloaded rom manager app in phone so i can turn my phone on into recover mode. but when i open that app and tap on "reboot into recovery mode" my phone was turned off and didnt turned on for five minutes so i had hold power key to start phone and it was started but after 2 minutes it turned off automatically. and started automatically. and this is happening again and again.my phone is rebooting automatically. i can operate my phone but only for 2 minutes i can open any app uninstall any app but i cant install any app and i cant even reset my phone going throught setting>backup and reset. and i cant even power off my phone holding power key. after 2 minutes it restarts itself. i just want to reset my phone please help me....please.. and no one is getting ready to repair my volume key so i should reset my phone anyhow...please help.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe