HTC One (M8) Colors: which one do you prefer?

Which color HTC One (M8) do you prefer?

• Total voters

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I purchased the gold a few months back and very happy with my choice. Wife has gunmetal and that has a nice look too.

Rakkety

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I was undecided between silver and gray but in the end I went with Gunmetal Gray for the metallic look (and also because it was the only color left when I bought the phone :p)

rjv1704

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
can someone please send me the outdoor photographs of gold one m8. I wanna see how it looks outdoor in sun light. my mail cherubim_rjv<at>yahoo<dot>com

thanku

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
can someone please send me the outdoor photographs of gold one m8. I wanna see how it looks outdoor in sun light. my mail cherubim_rjv<at>yahoo<dot>com

thanku
I owned the Gold color M8 since launch day back in March, and I can tell you that it looks great outdoors in the sunshine.

Berry_Pink

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
i went for the Glacial Silver; i just love how the light shade contrasts with the black screen and it reminds me of my M7 which was my favourite phone (specs are too outdated now for me though :( )

my favourite is the Glamour Red M8 but i thought itd clash too much with different phone wallpapers which would really grind on my nerves lol

lamerica80

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I went with silver - no question about it. The Gun Metal looks to industrial to me. Had it been more of a "space grey" like the iphone, sure, but the raw steel look doesn't tickle me. I find the silver version to look very elegant and "fresh".

replica9000

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I hope the M9 concepts turn out to be real. I like the front being all glass with the speakers integrated into it. Other than my M8 having the generic VZW clear-backed case, I usually don't see the rest of the phone.

Teracio

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I've bought the gunmetal M8 and it looks like a beaut. Love the raw metal look of it rather as opposed to my previous glitz and glamour gold iPhone 5s.