HTC ONE M8 Or iPhone 6

Neha Mehra

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Guys i am using iPhone 5 and i need an upgrade.Haven't changed my phone from the last 2 years,i need an upgrade.HTC ONE M8 is the popular android phone while the latest iPhone 6 is out.Confused which one to get ?Can anyone help me :)
Thanks

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Guys i am using iPhone 5 and i need an upgrade.Haven't changed my phone from the last 2 years,i need an upgrade.HTC ONE M8 is the popular android phone while the latest iPhone 6 is out.Confused which one to get ?Can anyone help me :)
Thanks
I advise you to take two seconds to think, I'll wait......

Now go buy an m8.

Neha Mehra

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
hey scottcraft,i did and i really liked both.iPhone 6 a lot more because it is a beautiful phone but a bit over priced in my country.Thinking to go for htc one m8.Shall try android this time !

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
hey scottcraft,i did and i really liked both.iPhone 6 a lot more because it is a beautiful phone but a bit over priced in my country.Thinking to go for htc one m8.Shall try android this time !

Do it. You really won't be disappointed. Its got a great OS and build quality.

Posted via Android Central App

scottcraft

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site

The M8 is a great phone. I went from an LG G2 to the M8. Unfortunately the M8 is a bit bigger than I liked after using it a few days and it didn't do well in my house at holding a signal so I got the iPhone 6. I really love those boom sound speakers and the camera speed on the M8 though.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Judging by another thread in this section, get the M8. You'll get the best performance while the Apple fan boys envy you by mistaking it for the iPhone 6. The best of both worlds! Lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks

You really can't go wrong with either. They're both great phones. I love iOS, but recently switched to the M8 for a change. I had been using iOS for 6 years. I miss a few things about iOS, and from the front especially the iPhone 6 is beautiful. But the display and Boomsound speakers are hard to beat on the M8. The battery life on the M8 is much better than my 5S as well. I took my phone off the charger at 9:30 A.M. It's now around 7:30 P.M. local time. My battery is at 73% still! I've never had an iPhone that had battery life so good.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't think you could go wrong with either. I played around with the IPhone 6 tonight and it's a quality piece of tech. But, I love my M8 a lot. Basically the question is do you want to stay with iOS or give Android a spin?

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Both are amazing watch a video on you tube..ib had the m7 and what turned me back top iPhone was it was over heating and purple pics.
I have the iPhone 6 and love it.

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I will say battery on the 6 is greatly improved over the,5s and my HTC one(m7) had awful battery lol.they even sent a new one..I also love the moto X it's just greay,and big too!!

sandersj80

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using an M8 and as a prior iPhone user, I would have to say stick with the M8. You won't be disappointed at all. Plus, from what I know working for a phone company, it would be smart for you to go with the M8 unless you want to wake up one day and your phone stops working for no reason. Food for thought.

leathernuts#WP

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
To the op, I have had since last August, iphone 5, s4,htc one, note 3, iPhone 5s, s5, moto x, back to 5s and now I have the iPhone 6. They are all great devices. Not one does anything the other can't. Maybe just differently. Go check them both out, which I believe you said you already seen the 6. That m8 is a great looking device. I personally don't care for sense anymore. The moto x is close to pure android which is why I really enjoyed my moto x. Good luck. And yes they will all bend or snap if the correct amount of force is applied. They are meant to be communication devices, not seat pads

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neha Mehra

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
i am still confused as i am getting two good opinions about two awesome phones.I think i will be going for m8 as i have used 5 and i pretty much loved it but i need a change so M8 it is.It will be my first android phone as i have never used it..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85