HTC/Sprint EVO 4G LTE Launch Event...unprofessionalism on display

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Google Nexus event was also truly awful. Face it, Apple has perfected the art, they are after all in the business of selling an image.

I wish more Android manufacturers realized that impressions do count, not just specs, and they need to put a little more effort if they want to win customers.

Apple has made their presentation an art form. They do very little in the improvements on their products but sell the whole package and make it sparkle. That's all it seems to take. Android manufacturers make big improvements to their phones but don't do as well in their presentation and the masses butcher them. I get that the phones should speak for themselves but the audiences want to be "WOWED"

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Apple has made their presentation an art form. They do very little in the improvements on their products but sell the whole package and make it sparkle. That's all it seems to take. Android manufacturers make big improvements to their phones but don't do as well in their presentation and the masses butcher them. I get that the phones should speak for themselves but the audiences want to be "WOWED"

Excuse me I need a barf bag, I'm wooed ...

sent from Evo4G