Huawei p10 lite 2017 schematic/diagram?

broomy1152

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
I have knock a component of my board near the camera resister /capacitor etc , any one can help please i have searched the net but cannot find board layout or diagram for this phone i can repair it if i could find what part it is . thanks Steve

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you can't identify it by the marking (I assume it's an SMD), you probably won't be able to repair it. SMDs are identifiable by their markings. (And by their placements. If a device is going from the positive bus to the negative bus, it's most likely a bypass capacitor of some sort. If it's in series with, say, a camera lead, it's probably an inductor.)

From what I can see from the few pictures I can find of the motherboard that show the camera area, the only things near the rear camera are a silver rectangle with the upper right corner sort of cut at an angle (and that would be a Huawei part that you'd have to buy from them), the front camera to the right of the rear camera, and 2 parts to the left of the camera (a square one and a kind of longer, thinner one that I can't identify without having a board in front of me).

If you click on he camera in the second picture at Manuales / Huawei P10 Lite / Motherboard | Nadie Me Llama Gallina, you'll see what's there - but no labels.

broomy1152

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
Hi Rukbat thankyou for the reply the component i need is at the back of the camera connecter ie there a 2 square components with a contact on each corner ,its the next component i need which i belelive to be the same as there are 4 pads free Steve uk

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing, if it's got 4 pads, it's a tiny transformer of some sort (ut it could be a 2-resistor or 2-capacitor pack). But you'd have to contact Huawei with the close-up with the component circled. Even if it's an industry standard part, the manufacturer often has them made with no markings if they're buying in many-thousand lots, so you can't get it anywhere from them. (And if you're in the US, good luck getting anything from a Chinese company at the moment, even if we're talking about a 20 cent part.)