I am doing more with my ipad then with my Xoom

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
SUcks but its true, I keep grabbing my Xoom, looking through the apps, then checking the cnn widget, then putting it back up and grabbing my wife ipad 1 to play games on... wish dev's would make some quality games like the ipad has.. I hate the ipad....but hey....they are seriously lacking now with the apps.

andxoomy

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
SUcks but its true, I keep grabbing my Xoom, looking through the apps, then checking the cnn widget, then putting it back up and grabbing my wife ipad 1 to play games on... wish dev's would make some quality games like the ipad has.. I hate the ipad....but hey....they are seriously lacking now with the apps.
I'm not a big gamer myself and still manage to spend way to much time on my Xoom, at least according to my wife,lol. I wonder if the developers are waiting on the quad core devices?

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Nova 2, Pinball HD, Robotek, Steam Birds, Roboto HD, Samurai 2 Vengeance, Spirit HD, Battle heart, and sooooo many more high quality games.

Xoom+Root = Perfect Match

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I wrote the developer of metal something (a airplane game) and asked them to make it for android...awsome game, but I have a ton of games for the droid, most for my kids

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I think the main reason is the app developers favor iOS over Android. I can't blame them though, since they can make more money on iOS reaching the larger group. It would be a different story if developers set equal priority for each. But that is the cruel reality. How many times have we seen apps go to iOS first and then eventually get to Android. It's frustrating but we can only hope the gap get's shorter and shorter until developers realize there is great potential releasing on Android just as soon as iOS.

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Lol I show up my apple fan boy roomie all the time with both windows and android and Linux lol only thing the maxie pad has over the xoom is apps and battery life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbburns87