I can't log into forum or register a new account

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, last night, I posted a question here regarding my new galaxy watch 4. I was told by B. Diddy that the question had been moved to the galaxy watch 4 forum and that "Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html" well I tried creating a new account, but when I typed in my email address, it said that an account with that address already exists. I must created one a long, long time ago and forgot about it. Or course I have forgotten the password. So I tried to reset the password. But that doesn't seem to be working as I am not getting any email to reset the password. So I can't create a new account and I can't sign in to the old one. Please help.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Trying to register an account or log in to some sites can be so tricky as to drive you mad. Large amounts of time can be spent working out where you've gone wrong.
Worse, you sometimes haven't gone wrong - the site's procedures just don't work, but it takes a long time and repeated attempts before you're aware of that.
Worse still, shouting at the software has no effect.
Worst of all, swearing doesn't vent your rage, because there's no-one to hear it.

Sent from my S56 using AC Forums mobile app