I just dropped my phone and had a mini heart attack...Need case.

ZenkiS14

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: I just dropped my phone and had a mini heart attack...Need ca

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ep...available-sgs2-includes-screen-protector.html

Excellent permanent solution if you're looking for a minimalistic case, and an excellent temporary solution while you wait for something more robust or that offers more serious protection to be released.

Also FYI, there's an accessories Sub-Forum at the top that may include other ideas.

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site

I use the one from sprint store the one with the kickstand. I dropped my phone with the case on and it took the beating and held up well. I want an otterbox too i didn't want to pay 30 bucks for this case but seems like its doing the trick. Will still probably get otterbox if they ever get one for our phones.

davis.rob

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Second on the TPU cases. I got the matte-black for mine. In addition to protection, it makes it feel much more secure (less slippery) in my hands. A shame to cover up the lovely back of the case, but worth it IMO.

nicholasyoung

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

yea i have the tpu case from ebay on mines i love it very slim case dosnt add too much bluk to the phone but i do wanna otterbox

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site

But of course, everything comes out for the eyephone first :mad:

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

The TPU case is just awesome. I didnt think i would like any case on the phone considering that I loved its thin light form but with the TPU case the difference is impossible to notice. I also checked with TPU about white cases unfortunately it seems white isnt very popular and hence they wont be making any. So i got the white case from the first link too. Just ordered it today. will keep changing between white and black when i feel like.

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Been using the case with the kickstand from Sprint from day one but today I ordered the matte black TPU case from Amazon. The Sprint one is a little bulky IMHO

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

just ordered my TPU matte black on amazon....thanks for all the recommendations.

Does anyone have an idea or educated guess on how soon Otterbox will have one available?

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

No case no screen protector, I like the look & feel of naked it's like a hi wire circus act no net. Just don't fall. so far I'm flawless... Wish sgs2 & I good luck!

Last 3 phones = 2 wins / 1 loss / OG Evo wasn't so lucky...

Citymusic08

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

No case no screen protector, I like the look & feel of naked it's like a hi wire circus act no net. Just don't fall. so far I'm flawless... Wish sgs2 & I good luck!

Last 3 phones = 2 wins / 1 loss / OG Evo wasn't so lucky...

I'm running naked until I get an otterbox lol The phone is either in my hand, right pocket (with nothing else in it, not even my wallet) or on a flat surface near no edges. I rarely let anyone touch it and usually hold it myself when giving demonstrations. The size of the phone, although thin and light, definitely makes it easier to hold and slightly more difficult to drop.

Last edited:

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

No case or screen protector for me. One of the things I like about the phone is its slim form factor and light weight, and I don't want anything to added.

However, I do have a soft leather belt pouch to slip the phone into when walking around or out and about.

With the pouch I can remove the phone easily when I need it, and allow the "no so fortunate" to see what a phone should look like. :cool:

SkyMedic

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

Only have a screen protector til Otterbox comes out... don;t want to spend $$ on something to just ditch it later... thats what the insurance is for anyway, right :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohsin sadat