I lost my video controls on my Galaxy S5, how do I get them back?

squizzy_13

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Lost my video controls on galaxy s5

Hey there,

So I've just found that I have lost all the controls on my Samsung Galaxy S5 whilst playing videos in the video player.
Normally whilst playing a video, a simple tap on the screen you can pause, seek, rewind, screenshot, and adjust brightness volume and play speed.
These options are now all totally gone, like they never existed. I've killed the video player in running apps, and also restarted my device and the still the controls are not back, can anybody help me?

Travo79

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lost my video controls on galaxy s5

Try clearing the cache in the Video Player under app manager.

Posted via the Android Central App

edzmmm

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Hey there,

So I've just found that I have lost all the controls on my Samsung Galaxy S5 whilst playing videos in the video player.
Normally whilst playing a video, a simple tap on the screen you can pause, seek, rewind, screenshot, and adjust brightness volume and play speed.
These options are now all totally gone, like they never existed. I've killed the video player in running apps, and also restarted my device and the still the controls are not back, can anybody help me?

Hello everyone! I'm experiencing the same problem. Is this issue has been solved? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

edzmmm

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

I already solved this issue by simply "factory data reset" before doing this make sure you backed up your files. God bless! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla18