I love my Orb

Do you love your wireless charging Orb?

• Total voters

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't really have tons to say here, except that three days into using it I'm loving the wireless charging Orb.

- The N4 stays on it well for me
- It charges fine
- It lets me use my N4 all evening after work without having to worry about low battery and/or a cable
- It allows the N4 to be propped up in a good place at my work desk
- I think co-workers don't realize it's a charger; they think I'm just propping up the N4
- I can grab and go whenever and not deal with any charger cable at work (which was always annoying).
- I got it for just $5.50!
- (just joking, I paid the crazy sixty plus shipping like everyone else)

Seriously though, such a simple device has dramatically changed my life. Woo for technology.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I don't really have tons to say here, except that three days into using it I'm loving the wireless charging Orb.

- The N4 stays on it well for me
- It charges fine
- It lets me use my N4 all evening after work without having to worry about low battery and/or a cable
- It allows the N4 to be propped up in a good place at my work desk
- I think co-workers don't realize it's a charger; they think I'm just propping up the N4
- I can grab and go whenever and not deal with any charger cable at work (which was always annoying).
- I got it for just $5.50!
- (just joking, I paid the crazy sixty plus shipping like everyone else)

Seriously though, such a simple device has dramatically changed my life. Woo for technology.

It "dramatically" changed your life? 0_o lol

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'm the first no...

My Orb is on the way back to Google as it isn't able to hold my phone for more than 5 minutes. Tried cleaning the orb, tried cleaning the phone, tried removing the bumper. No matter what I did the phone dropped to the table. If I could get it to hold I'm sure it would be great. At this point I'm hoping the one I got was defective and the next one is better, but I know I'm not the only one with the same complaint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel