I managed to get a hold of one

potam

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: I managed to get ahold of one

Ok...activated it online. Didn't need to talk to anybody, and it allowed me to keep my grandfathered unlimited date (I figured it would be sneaky and force me to talk to a CSR to keep unlimited).

When I walked into the corporate store to get the sim card, she told me I needed to bring my phone in so they could activate it in store. I tried telling her that my wife was picking up the phone on her lunch break and I wanted to have it waiting before she got home, but that didn't work. I just went over to best buy and bought it for $20. meh

BarryManilow

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
So i called a retailer today and they said it is available. I would be paying full retail. Think its worth it to give it a shot? I'm still in between....

Newport Viper

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Billy mays woulda had it sold already for 1500...

Ummmmmm about that.......'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home | Fox News

billy-mays-gives-his0.jpg

armedtank

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I just left a Verizon store in Seattle and the sales rep said "we had them but VZW made us ship them all back yesterday for a software update". I was like suuure, he just laughed and said that's our story....

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I just left a Verizon store in Seattle and the sales rep said "we had them but VZW made us ship them all back yesterday for a software update". I was like suuure, he just laughed and said that's our story....

why would they ship something back that would be updated ota:eek::eek::eek:

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Let's get back on topic...... Did you guys see that picture of a gn with my name in the background? Pretty sweet

Dude, you should print that out and carry it around with you. Show it to them at the local Denny's, I'm sure with that pic and a dollar you can get a cup of coffee. ;)