I need a good Voicemail Notifier

chazperx

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi.....I need a good Voicemail Notifier

I don't know if this exisits, but I need a screen, or app, or wallpaper, or something that tells me when I have a voicemail. I don't like the basic notification that comes with the phone.

If there were something that had 4 big icons on the bottom or top of the screen, and next to each icon there would be a number, letter me know how many Texts I didn't read, or Calls that came in, or most importantly, how many voice mails I have. I miss so many calls because my phone will be out of range, and I wont even get a notification that a call came in, but 3 days later, when I'm checking voicemail, I see I got a call.

I'm don't mind pay for a good app/widget, I just need some help and suggestions. Anything with a BIG ICON indicator to let me know I have voice mails waiting.

I am using Android 2.3.7 - Miui 1.12.9

Thanks in advance!

Chaz

chazperx

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a app/widget or theme that showed a number whenever I had a voice mail. This way, whenever I looked down at my phone, I would see that a new voicemail had been added by seeing the icon with the number next to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hustler23