I think I found a pic of the REAL Galaxy S6 (UPDATED MORE PICS)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: I think I found a pic of the REAL Black Galaxy S6

I will wait for the official announcement.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Zoom in close towards the bottom corner of the phone and there is what appears to be a very iPhone like looking sim card tray. Even looks to have the little hole to insert the sim card tray eject tool. Hmmm.

Posted via Android Central App

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

That looks pretty nice. I see the hole you're talking about. Goodbye removable battery smh

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

The top and bottom bezels are gonna kill this phone for me :(

The only way these bezels can turn out to be a good thing is if they are necessary to house a massive battery and a massive camera sensor. Otherwise the general public will have the same reaction to the bezels as we are having right now.

The iPhone can get away with large bezels because you have no other choice if you want an iOS device. The S6 will have plenty of competition and I don't see people settling for the larger bezels without a justified use.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site

It does look nice despite the bezel which may also house a better iPhone style fingerprint scanner

Posted via the Android Central App

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Probably the clearest pictures of the device I've seen.

With the side mounted sim tray, seems like it won't have a removable back. I'm for this design change. I think having an enclosed design is better. Never liked the removable backs of Samsung phones. Always felt tacky to me.