Ice Ceam Sandwich Update BS!!! I need a Google update

whitlow

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I was told by Samsung today when I called about not being able to update to ice cream sandwich that I needed a update that Google pushed to my tablet. They ask me the baseband info on my tablet and said that was the only way to get it. They told me that the only info they had was to tell me to contact Google Help. That is even more of a joke!!!! Anyone else been told this? I think between Verizon and Samsung they just want the money for the tablet and then screw us!!!!!!!! :(

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I was told by Samsung today when I called about not being able to update to ice cream sandwich that I needed a update that Google pushed to my tablet. They ask me the baseband info on my tablet and said that was the only way to get it. They told me that the only info they had was to tell me to contact Google Help. That is even more of a joke!!!! Anyone else been told this? I think between Verizon and Samsung they just want the money for the tablet and then screw us!!!!!!!! :(

Maybe I don't understand what you are saying... but updates to Google products are FREE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
no3rdseat