If Samsung asked us users : What would you do with BIXBY

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
If Samsung came onto A.F and asked the users to give them some ideas how to make BIXBY better, so it wasnt just another Google Assistant... What would you suggest:

Ill start the thread off by saying that For me I think a great use for Bixby would be Samsung travel guide.. so

We as users log the places we live with vision.. then Samsung takes our data, creates a data base of "Places" similar to Trip Advisor or PInterest.. then when someone goes on Holiday to your area.. they can look up places to visit based on what we, the users have created and set-up.. without having to download 20 battery draining travel and language apps, you could even add common greetings and phrases in different languages to help get around.

So what would you do with Bixby?

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Does Bixby work for anyone? When I accidentally push the button all that comes up is the weather. I really would like to use one of these assistant programs and since Bixby is built into the SG8+ I thought I would try that one to start.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
I just want the ability to use Bixby like I could Google Assistant. It has to work with all apps, and if it is released fully with support only for Samsung apps, I'm never going to use it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis