If you're considering Unlocked, Olympic Edition on Sale at BB

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I had a look at the unlocked S7 Edge at Best Buy today and found that it's $769, which I believe is the price it's been at. But searching in the app, I discovered that through Olympic Edition is on sale $80 off its normal price, which puts it at an identical $769. It's got some pretty cool coloring, bright yellow front button and speaker grill, green volume buttons, red power button, blue surround around the rear camera.

Best of all, if you like Black Onyx, not only is the glass Black Onyx, but also the metal. Very sleek phone. Also comes with a special Case instead of the normal box. I wouldn't pay $80 extra for it, but at the same as cost, it's not half bad in my view.

buddhake

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I ended up trading in my unlocked s7 edge silver for the Olympic one and it is superb. The staff at Best Buy asked if I would open it so they could see it in person and they also all seemed to think the combo of colours and the blackout blacks was very nice looking. For the same price as normal unlocked, it's definitely worth the buy!

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I had a look at the unlocked S7 Edge at Best Buy today and found that it's $769, which I believe is the price it's been at. But searching in the app, I discovered that through Olympic Edition is on sale $80 off its normal price, which puts it at an identical $769. It's got some pretty cool coloring, bright yellow front button and speaker grill, green volume buttons, red power button, blue surround around the rear camera.

Best of all, if you like Black Onyx, not only is the glass Black Onyx, but also the metal. Very sleek phone. Also comes with a special Case instead of the normal box. I wouldn't pay $80 extra for it, but at the same as cost, it's not half bad in my view.

Some photos.

Attachments

• 1490.jpg
    1490.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 57

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I ended up trading in my unlocked s7 edge silver for the Olympic one and it is superb. The staff at Best Buy asked if I would open it so they could see it in person and they also all seemed to think the combo of colours and the blackout blacks was very nice looking. For the same price as normal unlocked, it's definitely worth the buy!

What case are you using. This phone is almost too nice to use with one, but I definitely need one. Something that still shows the design...

buddhake

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm not using a case. It is too nicer looking to cover it up. I have a SView and LED case for when necessary but 99% of time is not in a case.

shadowcoder

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
What case are you using. This phone is almost too nice to use with one, but I definitely need one. Something that still shows the design...

Get the clear cover from samsung for the phone. You will be glad with the protection it provides and how it allows for the phone to show IMO.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Get the clear cover from samsung for the phone. You will be glad with the protection it provides and how it allows for the phone to show IMO.

Shadowcoder, thank you. I actually got exactly that yesterday along with a clear harder Speck case. I'm using the Samsung clear case as I type this. I like it a lot. Good suggestion.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19