I'm looking for an android theme launcher app that I don't remember but it's unique.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

2 years ago, I tried an app launcher that was very unique. It was tilted by some angle maybe 45. Everything was tilted including apps, widgets and wallpaper. It's color scheme was red and white and it's icon contained tilted white rectangles in red background as far as I remember. I used this app for a few days but eventually I deleted it because at that time I was using a mobile but now I have an android tablet and I need that app so bad. Please help me find it...

Annie_M

Trusted Member
Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello and welcome! I'm sorry you're having this issue. So that we can better help you, please clarify which device are you referring to. Also, in order to continue participating in this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on Android Central. If you're interested in registering for an account, you'll find instructions here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174