I'm sure we already talked about it, but here's where it all started....

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
...I think. :p

At the point this was written I'm not sure we knew that much about the X Phone, and of course there have been some crazy rumors since then. But rest assured, when AC writes it, it's pretty credible.

TheLegoman

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I just finished reading it, and it sounds pretty awesome. I really don't know about the weird button placement though. The button placement on current smartphones seems pretty good already. I can't wait to see how it's going to come out!

EDIT: I just realized that this article is from December. Well anyway, what I said still applies.:p

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
But rest assured, when AC writes it, it's pretty credible.

I definitely have to agree with that. I like how AC isn't the first to report rumors, waiting to see if said rumors are credible or plausible. Good quality reporting :)
The only thing I think might not be true is the button placement. I'm not sure if Google is willing to go that far as far as radical designs.

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I definitely have to agree with that. I like how AC isn't the first to report rumors, waiting to see if said rumors are credible or plausible. Good quality reporting :)
The only thing I think might not be true is the button placement. I'm not sure if Google is willing to go that far as far as radical designs.

You are actually correct about this. The capacitive divot on the back was on a prototype of the phone but has been reportedly removed from the final design. If you look at the source on that article above you can see it links back to a thread that I started containing info about the X phone before the name of the phone was first reported on by the WSL. See the article below. I did not provide any info to that blog but have heard from my own source that it is basically 100% accurate besides the divot being removed.

This is the Motorola “X Phone”, and it’s going to level the playing field this summer | Android and Me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak