In APP Purchase and memebership

Seofy Agency

May 23, 2022
Visit site
Hi, we want to make a app where we are giving discounts codes for affiliate stores what are selling wines.

Right we have website and in order to get acces for a user to those discounts codes he needs to buy from as membership. And we want the same thing for the app aswel.

We manage to build a app compatible with our membership plugin what we are using on website and we can sync everything.

What we want to know if its possible to publish the app without implmenting In app purchase? Or is mandatory to get this implemented aswell?

Thanks!

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Yes, there is a way to publish your app without in app purchases but there are strict guidelines you must follow. you need to read the developers guidelines from within the store. Using Audible as an example, they no longer have any in-app purchases. They do not even mention that their subscribers can purchase books outside of the app within the app. They do not even show the prices.

Seofy Agency

May 23, 2022
Visit site
Thank you for your answer.

I have one more question : As i mention in my post we are giving acces to discoutns for affiliate products our ap it will have a afiliate link for each of product i mean we replaced ad to cart button with buy now what redirect to other websites from where they can buy the product and use the discount cuppon.
Is this ok in order to get aproved my ap?