included headphones

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i used them today for the first time at the gym , i thought they were awesome, i dont know if its the player on the phone or the headphones but they sounded great. alot better than the rezound headphones

cstmstyle

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Didn't like them at all as they hurt my ears and kept falling out after a short time. I have a pair of Audio-Technica ATHM50S that I would use as my go to headphones anyways so its a moot point.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
They are actually really good....not 40$ buds good, but 20$, for sure...like my upper end skullbuds better, though after two years the speaker is going, so I may just use these instead.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
They are actually really good....not 40$ buds good, but 20$, for sure...like my upper end skullbuds better, though after two years the speaker is going, so I may just use these instead.

Love my skulls. Got to try out the nexus ones now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I tried them out, I thought they were decent for streaming music. The silicone ends are a little too small for my ears so they don't sit well, but they're not bad for free earbuds.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
They aren't bad. I don't know of any aftermarket wired earpieces that work correctly for Android. Most of them are made for the Iphone and ipod.