Infinity Watch Face

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So your app WAS working just fine until I deciede to update it. Well now the think will not update. The little installing bar just goes on forever...

Restart multiple time and tried to un-install and the infinity under Gear S app on phone under Settings>Un-install applications and it is not there.

Now on watch only a blank watchface with wallpaper displays and if I press an hold I can't change to a different face.

Can you help?

kieso

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you mean you restarted the watch? If not try restarting your watch then installing. I've had the same thing happen with several apps on the gear store. It's samsung not the developers

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Did you mean you restarted the watch? If not try restarting your watch then installing. I've had the same thing happen with several apps on the gear store. It's samsung not the developers

Restarted the watch and phone multiple times.

kieso

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
That's weird. I love my gear s but that samsung store sucks! I've had so many problems installing updates with many apps. Some would fail, some would never stop. Id say contact samsung but that's probably useless. Try to pm the dev, maybe they can help

joshica

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else tried to change apps? I can't change the email app (app 12) to anything else. I have no idea why.... Is it a bug perhaps?

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

To uninstall the watch face you have to (weirdly enough) open the Home Screen Styler, change to the clock tab, click the trashcan icon on the top right, then click the minus sign next to the Infinity Watch. If you uninstall/reinstall it will work.
Also bear in mind that when it is updating, if it is set as your watch, the update process might get stuck indefinitely because the Gear Manager is unable to terminate the app in order to update it: while it is your watch face it is running.

As for the free watches, I haven't forgotten or abandoned you guys, but I am sorry it's taken so long. I am making the web page right now, it is almost finished. Once it's done, in the next days, all the people who filled out the form will get an e-mail with a personalized link to choose their face. I have to order the coupons in a batch, so I will give a deadline for filling out the web page. Once everyone chose their face, I will create the codes and send them to each of you with instructions on how to use them. :)

Cheers!

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Also, just a tiny bit of self promotion, but please take a few seconds to like us on Facebook, it is much easier to publish updates there and you can hear from us as soon as news is available :)

Our Facebook Page

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
The e-mails for the free watch faces are out :) Let me know if you run into any problems filling out the form! You can fill it out more than once if you change your mind, I'll take the most recent answer into account.

smartkookie

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
The e-mails for the free watch faces are out :) Let me know if you run into any problems filling out the form! You can fill it out more than once if you change your mind, I'll take the most recent answer into account.

Great! This is just in time for the Gear S that I ordered for my dad as a surprise b-day present, so I may as well use this to get him the Infinity watch face too. I know he'll just love it the same as I do on my Gear 2.

Also, thanks for all your great work! I'm still debating when I should get the Gear S2, but when I do I'll definitely be purchasing your Infinity2 watch face for it. :)

Last edited:

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
For anyone who didn't have the chance to fill out the form, I'm having a contest on my Facebook page: the first 50 people to sign up for the newsletter will get their watch face of choice (from Daragon Technology aka Curlball) for free. Here is the link to my page: http://facebook.com/curlballCo
Let me know if you have any questions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodweather2024