iOS has better games than Android?

GondarBH

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
For me Android has more innovated games than IOS. I have IOS device I played Puzzle and Dragons on my iPhone then my brother is playing Resident Evil 4 and GTA 3 which is not available on IOS. But I enjoy playing online games more games in IOS are online which they stick their players to play the game and most of this free to play games for IOS were hit. Then console type of game is one of the strong point for Android.

EDIT: Oooops sorry thread necromacy I never thought this thread is January 2012 I am just hype with this kind of discussion.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
The only noteworthy games that iOS has over Android is the Infinity Blade series. And that's just a few extra good looking 6 dollar games that will last you about 2-3 hours each. Yeaahhhhhh, I'll stick with GTA 3 and Vice City.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday, I browsed the games in the android market and honestly im not contented at the choices at all. Then it came to my mind to see what the apple app store offers. i saw many games that wanted to play and it came to my mind and ask this question:

Does iOS offer more and quality games than Android?

Do you agree? Answer it and tell me why. thank you :)
I fully agree, for example FlipBoard got the update faster on my iPad then my Nexus 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
The only noteworthy games that iOS has over Android is the Infinity Blade series. And that's just a few extra good looking 6 dollar games that will last you about 2-3 hours each. Yeaahhhhhh, I'll stick with GTA 3 and Vice City.

No there are more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoverSpike