iPhone 4 is official!

Plan on jumping ship to the new iPhone?

• Total voters

jayv1717

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
the new iphone does look pretty good..but i have no regrets about gettin the evo..they needed to do more to make me jump ship..im perfectly happy with my decision not to wait 3 dayz and see what apple did..evo+android+sprint unl. data+ a head start in 4g...yea im good..:)

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
so how do you manage two devices? two numbers etc.?

Google Voice? other gymnastics and contortions?

Two numbers yeah. Not a fan of Google Voice. What I usually do is simply forward my iPhone number to the Android device when I want to use that since that is the number everyone knows. AT&T does not charge to forward calls to another carrier.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
i thought the iphone 4 was underwhelming. granted it was leaked early but what are the killer features?

960x640 screen to start? I'm not sure why some people always assume Apple has to revolutionize the cell phone. Fact of the matter is they did in 2007 and they keep building on that but in no way should anyone expect some out of this world improvement each and every year.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i haven't said this in a couple years having blackberries and constantly wanting the new one and thinking of going iphone but now that i have my droid i dont want or envy anyone else's phone mine does anything any other one does. now with 2.2+flash it does things iphone don't so i am perfectly content with my droid and probably going to stay that way till begining of next year when my contracts up see what new android goodies are available then!

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I really think I like the INC better. I like everything about how the front looks and I used to hate the back cover but now it is probably one of my favorite things on it. Overall I think the iPhone is a little plain and boring looking. There isn't anything special about it. Its just a different look but its just a stainless steel body. Square and boring. Almost looks like the INC shape but worse.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I like the aesthetics of the new iPhone 4 and what appears to be top notch build quality. It's missing a feature that is a deal breaker for me though: ANDROID.

Cory you took the words right out my mouth. The iPhone is like a super model with nothing upstairs she's fun to look at but don't try to have a conversation with her.

Doodoostains

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Which is sexier? Incredible vs. iPhone 4

The incredible! I do however like the separated volume buttons. And the front camera but I get an evo for work so who cares?

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Slayix312

May 19, 2010
Visit site
The iphone 4 screen IS nice. Although i think i'll still take the bigger, lower resolution screen of the EVO over the smaller, higher resolution screen of the iphone 4.

Also...

-Video chat that only works over Wifi is lame. Although with Youtube HD, Video chat and Netflix I can see why they did this. Especially with the ridiculous data limits from AT&T now.

The iPhone 4 isn't really terrible. But man the carrier's ridiculous prices, crappy 3g coverage, and no 4G till like the middile of 2011 totally kill's it.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
This was the first thing in this forum (the entire site) that made me literally laugh out loud.

On another note... I just hit 4,268,674.53 KB on my Incredible this month. Resets on the 8th...! I wonder what that would look like on AT&T's new tiered data plan system???

If you're on the 2gb plan, that would cost you $55 total.

What are you doing to use that much data?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mboessen