Is my phone hacked?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have never used any of Sony Ericsson phones, any devices.
We don't have a HR, and yes I'm a female.

My boss he is english man, and he is the company owner. Him and the other men acting like they know everything about me, and about my private life. I know it can be coincidence, that they aksing me about something, but it's happen too many times.
Go to settings>apps >go down the list and see anything Sony Ericsson there and delete it , same for My Files app under download

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I found it on indeed. Its electronic company, very small one.

I clicked on this notification and I turn off phone immediately but it is notification: I'm connecting, it can take a couple off minutes and there's a phone icon.
I would definitely report the company to Indeed.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
The first thing I would do is go to the police and make a report. This way you have it in writing.

Next, quit this job. I know times are tough for many people but it's not worth this.

Lastly, follow the steps people are telling you here. You need to factory reset your phone immediately. By wiping it clean you should eoim8nate anything they have done, then set up as a new phone.

Best of luck.

Username7889

Jul 17, 2022
Visit site
Thank you,
I downloaded all this apps.

I will report this to police.

And for sure I will quit. Just waiting for my monthly payment.

I was searching for any Sony Ericsson devices in my phone, or even from laptop, but I didn't find nothing.

Last edited: