Is Sony Xperia Z5 Compact still worth buying in 2018?

louied72

May 4, 2018
Visit site
I have just purchased a brand new (old stock) Z5C for a trip mid this year, I was after a small powerful phone with a good camera to take with me, hope I haven't made a mistake buying this phone in 2018 which is 2+ years old!!

louied72

May 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi all, I see no one has replied and that's fine, I suspected that I wouldn't get much feedback as the phone is an old model. However, I have now been using the phone for over a week and have had a good chance to play around with it a little, and my initial impression is WOW. What a phone. I will provide a full in depth review of my experience with this phone in a couple of weeks for anyone who is interested, so keep your eyes peeled - coming soon (... for now all I can say is I'm very impressed!!).

kupfernigk

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I haven't yet found a reason to replace mine. Later models don't have a lanyard hole (does anybody these days), and I insist on this due to having a somewhat boisterous dog. The lanyard has saved several potential destructive incidents. Perhaps that's why nobody fits them any more.
Also I have found the barometer to be very accurate.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74