Is there any app that works on a Galaxy Tab 3 and is equivalent to the HP Print Service plugin?

moonman239

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Here's the deal. When trying to print from my stock device, I noticed that it was only willing to print to a Samsung printer. As the title suggests, the only printer available to me is an HP printer. And, as you may have guessed, the printer has ePrint.

I know HP has an ePrint app and Google has Cloud Print, which can both be used to print to the printer, but I don't want to have to go open an app every time I want to print something. I should be able to print something right from the app I'm using.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Here's the deal. When trying to print from my stock device, I noticed that it was only willing to print to a Samsung printer. As the title suggests, the only printer available to me is an HP printer. And, as you may have guessed, the printer has ePrint.

I know HP has an ePrint app and Google has Cloud Print, which can both be used to print to the printer, but I don't want to have to go open an app every time I want to print something. I should be able to print something right from the app I'm using.

Welcome to the forums. Have you installed those apps? The option of which app may come up if you have more than one to choose from. Similar to Sharing something. You can't Share to Twitter if you don't have it on your phone.

moonman239

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Have you installed those apps? The option of which app may come up if you have more than one to choose from. Similar to Sharing something. You can't Share to Twitter if you don't have it on your phone.

Neither seem to work, at least on the Samsung browser. Neither Chrome nor the Gmail app seem to have a "print" button. They don't even have a Cloud Print button.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Brian