Is your top or bottom bezel piece is peeling off?

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine is off from the right corner on the top. I have exceeded the 14 days of return policy of At&t and to be honest I have return 2 before for poor build quality. What do I do?? I live the phone so much but the build quality is a downside of it

Posted via Android Central App

Someone mentioned how they glued their's. I would call HTC first and see if they can do something about it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

woowdy

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Finally I called at&t and explained everything to them and they said they will send a new one for me. Hope this new one will be better

Posted via Android Central App

xnaron

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Had to return mine because the metal bezel above and below the screen is peeling off from the right side of the phone. It's poorly glued on. If you can feel it slightly raised up them chances are it will peel off. I had the t mobile version of the phone.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

Same with mine...glue let go on top bezel to right of camera. After the 30days. My only option in Canada is to send it back to HTC for repair. I saw the teardown on ifixit and it doesn't look like there is a lot for it to stick onto on the side of the bezel at the top. I might just remove it and restick it or live with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19