Issues with Logitech Revue AFTER receiving Honeycomb?

sharkynolike

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Had similar issues as some of you... Failed controller update and keyboard no longer could change channels or control volume. Did the factory reset and now everything is working fine.

stonefeet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
what exactly what logitech working on for the last month(s) was my response.

ended up having to do a factory reset to get everything to work, by that time didn't have a ton of time to mess around with it but everything worked as it did before from what i could see.

i did have to retry connecting to netflix about 3 times before it would let me sign in to it. really weird.

SunnyDaySam

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Even though the Revue kinda sucked before the update, now after I can't run youtube videos or Amazon streaming video. What happened? I've been bragging this thing up and now I'm looking for something else.

johncihak

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Amazon video crashes. HBO Go crashes. It still won't play any of my home videos. I finally gave up and replaced it with a Roku. The Revue is a piece of junk not worth the frustration. If a manufacturer made a TV set that crashed every 15 minutes and would only tune a few channels, it would be a catastrophe. I can't believe Google and Logitech put out this junk.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

kmcd7

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my Logitech Revue where the audio flickers on/off at unpredictable intervals. Basically, the sound will go out for about 3 seconds or so at any time. This has actually been happening for a while. I returned an older Logitech Revue with Google TV because of this problem and I recently get a new one, which has this same problem now. My Revue is connected to my DirecTV DVR box (HR-22), which is connected to my Onkyo receiver (TX-NR809). Since I'm guessing not everyone has this problem, there must be a compatibility issue. Any ideas for how I can try to resolve this problem?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
halcw