It has shipped!!!!!!

markhallyo

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got a shipment notice from Verizon. I ordered a white 32GB in store on June 26th. Hopefully it makes it here Monday!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Central Forums

JimBen73

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
You guys are killing me!!! I ordered on 6-14 and nothing yet!! Congrats on those who got them or will be recieving them.

johnatthebar

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
You guys are killing me!!! I ordered on 6-14 and nothing yet!! Congrats on those who got them or will be recieving them.

Ditto. Ordered the 21st and nothing yet. Seems that there is either a shortage of 16gb blue models or no one ordered them and I'm just unlucky.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

I ordered then too. Card was charged, but no shipping notification :(

I, however, got my tracking # and shipment page using Doit2it's method. Says it should be here Monday by 4:30PM. It hasn't been picked up yet though, it says only that the shipment info was given to FedEx yesterday at 2:20pm

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine the 26th over the phone and I just got the email this morning that It's shipping with Fedex overnight, so I'll be getting it Monday. To bad I sold that upgrade on Ebay and I'll have to wait some for the other phone i ordered through BestBuy. GRRRRRRR!!!!

rmb.1221

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Ordered white 32gb on 06/26, charged yesterday (after the AMEX fiasco, too) and shipped today!! Very nice that Verizon is getting me my phone before they go on sale in the store. Expected delivery by 3pm on Monday.

Was there an issue with AMEX? Or did you just have an issue?

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered then too. Card was charged, but no shipping notification :(

I, however, got my tracking # and shipment page using Doit2it's method. Says it should be here Monday by 4:30PM. It hasn't been picked up yet though, it says only that the shipment info was given to FedEx yesterday at 2:20pm

My cc was charged yesterday but no shipment mail yet and my order status at Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless has a blank tracking number. What is Doit2it's method? I tried tracking by reference # using both LLLLLLL_00NNNNNNN and LLLLLLL_000NNNNNN01, but neither works.

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you guys pay for overnight? Mine shipped out from PA to DE today but won't be there til the 10th.

No, I never specified how to ship but when i checked the tracking it said overnight shipping. I think some people just got lucky or maybe it depends which CS rep people got. I really don't know, I'm just guessing.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention its being shipped from TN to Northern Indiana. This might also have some bearing on how they ship it.

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
My cc was charged yesterday but no shipment mail yet and my order status at Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless has a blank tracking number. What is Doit2it's method? I tried tracking by reference # using both LLLLLLL_00NNNNNNN and LLLLLLL_000NNNNNN01, but neither works.

There has to be 9 digits after the underscore. So if your order number was 5 digits like mine, you would add four 0's before your order number. However if it was 6 digits, you would add three 0's before it. And don't add a 01 after it either.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
My order now has a plus sign that you can click on to reveal the courier status and ship date. Is this a good sign?

It's a good sign for me , looks like I'm gonna beat you. :cool:

Why not just call fed ex bro? 1800-463-3339
That's if you have a shipping # ( not sure what to do if you don't :()

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
There has to be 9 digits after the underscore. So if your order number was 5 digits like mine, you would add four 0's before your order number. However if it was 6 digits, you would add three 0's before it. And don't add a 01 after it either.

My daughter's reference number had 01 at the end. It was shipped from PA.

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
My daughter's reference number had 01 at the end. It was shipped from PA.

But you don't need to add the 01 yourself. She probably had a 01 in her order #. I could be wrong though, I just had to add four zeros before mine

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It's a good sign for me , looks like I'm gonna beat you. :cool:

Why not just call fed ex bro? 1800-463-3339
That's if you have a shipping # ( not sure what to do if you don't :()

Yeah I don't have a tracking yet. Oh well you probably will beat me :p

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

jckwong

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Ditto... but let me guess, blue 32 GB? /conspiracy

I have a friend who ordered on the 6th and his arrived on Thursday. He's Norcal as well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk